- Class placement in the Student Division will be determined by the School Director/Artistic Director and the decision will be final.
- Boca Ballet Theatre uses a unique stair-step training system and it is normal for a student to remain in the same class level for two or more years.
- In the Children’s Division, it is done strictly by age requirements—No Exceptions.
- All tuition is due at the beginning of the semester.
- Tuition is nonrefundable and nontransferable even if you or your child do not complete the semester.
- Tuition will be pro-rated for new students only after the beginning of the semester.
- A late fee of $10 will be assessed if tuition is not paid by the 15th day of the current semester. If tuition is not paid by the 30th day of the current semester, you or your child may not be allowed to attend classes.
- A tuition payment plan is available for a nominal fee.
- In Boca Ballet Theatre’s unique stair-step system of training, each class builds upon materials learned in the previous class; therefore, class attendance is mandatory.
- If your child will be unable to attend a class due to illness or other reason, please call BBT at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of class so the instructor can be informed of the child’s absence.
- If a dancer arrives after his/her class has already begun, the dancer must ask the instructor’s permission to enter the class. Tardy students (more that 5-10 minutes late) may be asked to observe to protect the dancer from injury.
- Tardy dancers are asked to enter the studio when the music is not playing (between exercises).
- Parents are expected to pick up children promptly at the close of their class. Boca Ballet Theatre is not responsible for any students left after their class has ended.
- No siblings, friends, etc. can be left at Boca Ballet Theatre without parental supervision.
- Any student left after the last class of the day will be assessed an overtime fee of $10 per child for each 15 minutes (or portion of 15 minutes), regardless of the reason for being late.
- Payment is due at the time of pick-up (cash or check), and a child may not participate again until the late fee has been paid.
Food & Drink Policy
- No candy, gum, or soft drinks are allowed in the studios.
- Water is allowed and students may bring a spill-proof bottle of water to class. Hydration is important – especially when a dancer has several hours of instruction and/or rehearsal back-to-back on the same day.